Friday, December 17, 2010

The Chubby Vegetarian Gift Guide

So, It's one week until the big day...and you still don't know what to get for your kitchen nerd. Well, I have or have had nearly every kitchen gadget known to mankind. I kind of love that stuff. Really any tool that makes preparing a meal faster and easier is a gadget that I love. Most of my favorites are very inexpensive and would make great stocking stuffers.

Here is a good Idea: get several little kitchen tools and gadgets and make a "chef's toolbox" for your favorite home chef. They will love it, and you will reap the benefits by making it possible for them to cook yummy food for you.




Cook's Toolbox (Gifts under $30):

Or you could get the one you love some unusual spices to try. Here are some things I keep in the cupboard for inspiration:


For the more serious cook, you could get him/her an impressive machine or tool; these are pretty indispensable:


Everything on this list is something that I use in my kitchen. I have links to Amazon for everything, but many of the items can be found locally -- especially the spices, salts, and oils.

So, now we're wondering...do you have any cooking or food-related gifts that you would heartily recommend?